- What is the size of The Polar Station® ice vending building?
9 Feet Wide, 13 Feet Long and 13 Feet High.
(At the highest point)
- Is a concrete pad required?
Yes, the pad should be 10′ X 16′, 6″ thick and reinforced with #4 rebar.
- What are the electrical requirements?
208 – 230V Single Phase 200 Amp Service. Underground or overhead service.
- Is the water purified?
Yes, both the ice and water are purified.
- What are the water requirements?
¾ or 1” supply line and a 2” drain.
- What is the ice production capability for the Polar Station® ice vending building?
The Polar Station® can accommodate anywhere from 1-4 ice makers. With all four ice makers, The Polar Station® can produce up to 7,468 lbs of ice every 24 hours! Each ice maker produces 1,867 lbs of ice every 24 hours.